How to help Horatio’s Garden Appeal Midlands Spinal Injuries Unit
The League of Friends to the Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry are overjoyed that our spinal unit has been chosen to have an Horatio’s Garden. We will be the fourth in Great Britain to benefit from this exciting project.
The League has committed itself to providing approximately 25% of the cost of creating a wonderful garden together with a magnificent Garden Room and Green House for our spinal patients and their families. Critically it will create much needed privacy, dignity and therapeutic space so essential when recovering from life changing injuries.
To find out more, please see www.horatiosgarden.org.uk/horatios-garden/oswestry which illustrates just how much it will mean to our patients. If you would like to help us raise the first £150,000 this is how you can help:
Make a donation
- By credit card: please call 01691 404526
- In person: please call at Location 20, The League of Friends, The Robert Jones & Agnes Hunt Orthopaedic Hospital, Oswestry SY10 7AG
- By cheque: made payable to “The League of Friends RJAH Horatio’s Garden Appeal”
- By BACS: Account Number: 50783994 Sort Code: 20-77-85
- Just Giving page: https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/the-league-of-friends-rjah
The more awareness we have of the garden, the better. We will also be looking for volunteers and people to help support patients in the garden when it is ready, so please tell all your friends.